Standing 6'8" and weighing well over 200 lbs., Hakim has over 20 years of martial arts experience, including Kick Boxing championships and a 4th-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. He was a member of the USA Karate team from 1984-1990.
Championships and accomplishments:
- 1990-1999 WKA Certified Personal Trainer
- ISKA Amateur US and World Kickboxing Champion
- PKL Amateur Full Contact Heavyweight Champion
- 4 Time NASKA Heavyweight National Champion
- USA WUKO Gold Medal Winner
- 1988-1991 Gold Medal Winner for the Overall Men's Fighting Champion